Premier Reopening Guidelines
Group Fitness (Includes Yoga and Cycle) – September 8, 2020
Classes will be offered and class capacity will be consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
- Members must reserve a spot in all classes due to reduced capacity
- The Group Exercise studio will be marked with proper social distancing
- Members MUST sanitize all equipment used.
- Classes will be spaced apart in order for the Premier staff to sanitize the studio in between classes.
- Wear a mask
- Bring in your own mat
Kids – September 8, 2020
Enhanced measures will be taken consistent with CDC guidelines, cleaning practices and social distancing. As with all Kids offerings, space is limited and a reservation is required for all ages and offerings.
- In addition to our standard protocols, we’re implementing enhanced cleaning
- Infant care may be available with a one-hour time limit
- We will practice social distancing during check-in/checkout and within the Kids area
- Leveraging other areas of the club (like the gym) to help with social distancing
- Team members’ temperatures taken prior to each shift
- Removing toys that aren’t easy to clean
- Modifying hours and class schedules to practice social distancing and allow for additional cleaning
- Children over 2 must wear a face covering
protocols, including: full disinfection of the space overnight using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
More detailed information on how to make reservations and FAQs coming soon
In addition to already intensive cleaning efforts, several protocol additions are being made for further sanitation. Measures are also being taken to help practice social distancing.
- Capacity will be limited to 35 at any one time. Members will be required to sign in at fitness check in desk
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Fitness area will be closed at specified intervals in the day for disinfection
- We encourage members to disinfect equipment before and after use
- Wear a mask
We work to provide our members and team members the best experience possible. This includes sanitizing and disinfecting all touch points throughout training areas.
- With an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, team members will clean and wipe down each piece of equipment before and after each use
- To protect members and team members, we will practice social distancing of 6 feet during 1:1 sessions, eliminate any physical contact and masks will be required
- When available, training may be done outdoors or in other areas in the club to help encourage social distancing
The locker room will be a focal area for our intensive cleaning efforts.
- To practice social distancing, Every other locker will be available and spaced out
- Showers are closed at this time
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, whirlpools. Steam rooms and saunas are closed.
- Frequent sanitization of shared surfaces using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
We look forward to welcoming you back into our beautiful spaces and pools.
- Open swim, swim team, lessons and other programming will be added back consistent with governmental orders and guidelines
- Capacity restrictions will be implemented in all aquatics areas
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, signs will be posted indicating
- Hourly sanitization of all high-touch surfaces with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectant
access and capacity restrictions for the whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
More detailed information on swim programming and FAQs coming soon
- Practicing while social distancing is ok. Games will not be allowed initially and members must bring in their own basketball.
In addition to our extensive cleaning efforts inclusive of using EPA-registered, virus- killing disinfectants, the following safety and social distancing measures will be in place temporarily for court usage:
- Court occupancy consistent with governmental orders and guidelines
- Maintain a safe social distance when entering and exiting a court
- During programming, roll balls to the net with your racquet and our tennis pros will pick them up, please refrain from touching tennis equipment
- Place personal belongings at least 6 feet apart from another player’s
- For safe social distancing, avoid any physical contact with another player
- We recommend players do not change ends between play; or if it is necessary, change ends on opposite sides of the net
- Make sure to bring your own water; water coolers have been removed
- Ball machine use will not be allowed at this time
- Racquetball Players must wear a mask